The Preschool at Temple Emanuel provides a safe, loving environment where children feel free to explore and learn about themselves, others and the world around them. The school fosters parental growth and education through family-oriented events and educational opportunities. We also encourage and support the continued professional development of our staff. Teachers and parents work as partners to support and cultivate each child’s intellectual, social and developmental grow.
The Preschool at Temple Emanuel is committed to an inclusive learning environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion or family structure.
Warmly, Beth Weisblatt Director
The Preschool at Temple Emanuel
Saint Michael School offers an exceptional Catholic education to our students, nurturing their desire to achieve academic excellence and encouraging spiritual, artistic and athletic development in a caring, family environment. We serve students in Nursery, Pre-K, Kindergarten, Elementary School and Middle School . Saint Michael School opened in 1950, and has been providing a quality catholic education for over 65 years! Join us for a tour by calling 978-686-1862 or emailing us at email@example.com.
– Flexible Before School Care Available From 7:00 – 9:00AM
– Flexible After School Care Available From 3:15 – 5:30PM
– Low Student Teacher Ratios
– Full Time, On-Site Nurse
– Foreign Language, Digital Literacy, Art, Music, Library, Gym
– Religious Education And Liturgical Celebrations
– On-Site Guidance Counselor
– Hot Lunch Program
– Extensive Extra-Curricular Programs